Chronic Friday Linkup is where spoonie bloggers can come together and share information, personal stories, accomplishments, inspirations, encouragement, support and more about chronic illness!Linkup your #ChronicIllness post or personal story at #ChronicFridayLinkup ! #spooniebloggers Click To Tweet
About me, your host
I’m Brandi, follower of Christ, wife, mother, and fibromyalgia fighter. Being Fibro Mom not only gives you the resources needed to understand fibromyalgia and chronic pain, but also how to cope with those crazy kid days, unexpected flare ups, and unpredictable emotional days.
Talk with me on social media!
My choice for featured blogger was:
4 Things You Can Do to Build Trust in Your Doctor from Grace is Sufficient
Some of my favorite posts during last week’s linkup
5 Tips for When Motivation Runs Out from FibroGeek
How ‘Personality’ Helps Me With My Chronic Illness from A Life Well Red
What has been happening this week at Being Fibro Mom
The Connection Between Fibromyalgia and Neurotransmitters
Fibromyalgia is a complex illness. Doctors are continuously making new discoveries about it twenty years after clinically identifying it. One of the facts we know about fibromyalgia is an imbalance of neurotransmitters cause many of the main symptoms of fibromyalgia. Here is the connection between fibromyalgia and neurotransmitters. Read more
Why Routines are Important with a Chronic Illness
When living with a chronic illness, there is no certainty. Symptoms wax and wane from hour to hour, day to day. Delays and cancellations occur, and the only thing reliable is the unreliable. With the uncertainties of a chronic illness, having a routine is an essential element. Here is why routines are important with a chronic illness. Read more
The Fibromyalgia Diet – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Many of the symptoms associated with fibromyalgia can be made better (or worse) with the food we put into our bodies. Some foods aid in easing the pains of fibromyalgia while other foods worsen the pains of fibromyalgia. Here is the good, the bad, and the ugly of the fibromyalgia diet. Read more
Coming this week at Being Fibro Mom
- Monday: under construction
- Tuesday: under construction
- Wednesday:under construction
- Thursday: Swagbucks Rewards and Swagstakes
- Friday: Chronic Friday Linkup – 4
I have two group board on Pinterest – Chronic Illness and Fibromyalgia Information. If you’d like to be added as a contributor to either or both boards, please contact me.
Follow Being Fibro Mom’s board Fibromyalgia Informational Group Board on Pinterest.
Follow Being Fibro Mom’s board Chronic Illness Group Board on Pinterest.
Don’t forget to check out my weekly fibro chats!
Now it’s your turn to share your stories and posts about chronic illness.
First, the rules:
- All posts must be family-friendly.
- Link back to this page.
- Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share.
- Please visit the link before yours if linking up one post. If linking two or three posts, please visit the one before yours and one other link.
- By linking up, you are giving Being Fibro Mom permission to share your post on my social media pages.
- By linking up, you are giving Being Fibro Mom permission to share your post on the Chronic Illness group board and/or Fibromyalgia Informational group board.
- Share this linkup with others using #ChronicFridayLinkup . Let’s get maximum exposure for this linkup to support all chronic illnesses!
Which post was most interesting to you? Share in the comments.
Happily shared with:
Get your FREE Food Guide!
Subscribe to get our latest content about all fibromyalgia news sent straight to your email inbox.
**This is not the same as the Fibro Parenting newsletter content.