Chronic Illness Bloggers

Tanya from Mom’s Small Victories has rheumatoid arthritis. She blogs about books, blogging, and rheumatoid arthritis. 

Stacey from Chronically Whole has Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID), rheumatoid arthritis, and lyme. She blogs about battling for health and discovering wholeness.

Sarah from Living With Ehlers Danlos has EDS Type 3, Postural Tachycardia, Persistent Daily Headache, chronic Pain Syndrome, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. She blogs about raising awareness into living with chronic illness, how she copes with using a wheelchair, and what she does when she does get out and about.

City Girl Flare has psoriasis & psoriatic arthritis. She blogs about a day in the life of a city girl living with psoriatic arthritis.

Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas has type 1 diabetes. She blogs about living ideas for moms, parenting, homeschooling, and diabetes.

Amy from Allspice and Acrylics has Short Gut, IBD. What she has to say about her reason for blogging – “I am an artist, performer, musician, foodie, creator, and life-lover on a beautiful detour after at age 18, a sudden blood clot caused me to fall into a coma for months. Piecing together my life after my initial dreams of performing musical theatre took a turn into broader horizons. I believe it is my mission to spread messages of hope and strength while doing what I love to do, which is CREATE. Art, Music, Theatre, Writing – the world is full of everyday miracles and beautiful detours.”

Julie from Day by Day has bipolar disorder. She chronicles her struggle with bipolar disorder.

Brittany from A Southern Celiac has Celiac, dysautonomia, myasthenia gravis, and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. She blogs about food, fashion, and fainting- this is a lifestyle blog with a chronically ill twist!

Jen from Jen Grice – Fully His has Lupus and Chiari Malformation. She blogs about her life as a Christian, homeschooling with chronic illness, divorce, abuse, and single parenting.

Tania from When Tania Talks has Basilar Type Migraine, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility Type, Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Premenstral Syndrome, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Food Allergies, Asthma, Eczema, Hayfever.  She blogs about beauty despite allergies, fashion with physical aids & supports, general lifestyle, including wheat-free, dairy-free, FODMAP friendly recipes & health issues. She also blogs about her journey with suspected Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome.

Sue from Living with ME/CFS has Myalgic Encephalopathy (ME) and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). She blogs about learning to live with chronic illness, with a focus on living!

Nora from A Heart Made From Fullmetal has neurofibromatosis, ataxia, dysautonomia, ADHD, autism, depression, and more. She blogs about living life with multiple disabilities – physical, developmental, and emotional. There’s cats, posts about faith, and just life in general.

Nicole from Mrs. Jeebys Survival Kit has Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH). What she has to say about her reason for blogging: “I use my blog share my experiences and lessons from having a chronic condition in the hopes that you might have to suffer a little less. If just one person, might suffer a little less from reading what I have to say then I can I feel accomplished, I can feel useful in life and that maybe…just maybe my whole life being turned upside down had a reason.”

Laurie from God-Living with Chronic Illness and blogs about general chronic illness and pain.

Rachel from Happy Little Syllables has lupus, depression, anxiety, and osteoporosis. She blogs about life, health, causes and her “beloved North East”.

Kate from This Kate Lives has lyme disease. She says her blog is “meant to harvest fun and productive creativity while navigating the ins and outs of life beyond Chronic Lyme Disease. Here you will find find writings on illness, food, faith, and every day life”.

Vicky from Living the Diagnosis blogs about all medical conditions. She says, “Living the Diagnosis is for anyone interested in ‘what comes next’, to explore what you may encounter as you embark on your new journey and provide resources to make the transition a little smoother.”

Shari from Excuse Me, I Didn’t Sign Up For This ((Mostly Sane) Ramblings Of a Middle Aged Woman (MAW) Living With Multiple Chronic Illnesses) blogs about Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Hashimoto’s, Dysautonomia. She says, “I share my experiences in dealing with multiple illness. I try to offer general information about chronic illness. “

Cazandra from 2 Brothers with Hemophilia blogs about two brothers on the journey of hemophilia.

Rianna from Princess of Film blogs about Viral Encephalitis. Her blog is a beauty & lifestyle blog living with the completions from Encephalitis.

Rachel from Syncope Sucks has Neurocardiogenic Syncope and blogs about “my experiences and struggles with neurocardiogenic syncope and my service dog”.

Keira, Life of a Spoonie: An honest account of how postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, connective tissue disease, and dysautonomia affect me and what I experience day to day.

Cat, Cat’s Recovery Journey: Cat blogs about Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, Asthma, Severe Anxiety Disorder, My complex abdominal/gastroenterology history, Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo.

Join the newsletter

Subscribe to get our latest content by email.