While organizing events for Fibromyalgia Awareness in May, I was offered to be a contributing write for the well-known international magazine, The Fibromyalgia Magazine published by UK Fibromyalgia. It took me a few days to get over the excitement, and form the words to accept it. After a grueling couple of weeks to compose the perfect first article in June’s edition, I submitted the piece and waited for publication. The excitement grew with each edition and proof. Now, weeks later, I am pleased to announce the June edition of The Fibromyalgia Magazine, where my first printed article, Fibromyalgia: The Unbelievable Diagnosis, appears.
Fibromyalgia: The Unbelievable Diagnosis in the #FibromyalgiaMagazine! #FibroReads Click To Tweet
The Fibromyalgia Magazine is a monthly magazine created by the creators of UK Fibromyalgia, and is composed of various writers within the fibromyalgia field. Features include research news, lobbying, awareness, educating, pain management, news, and more. With each purchase, digital or print, you are supporting the Fibromyalgia support groups in Britain, The Fibromyalgia Magazine‘s home base.
Due to copyright privileges, I am unable to reproduce my article, Fibromyalgia: The Unbelievable Diagnosis, here on my site; however, you can get the entire magazine issue(s) and read all of the magazine’s great content in digital via PocketMags or in print (for UK residents).
I am an affiliate of PocketMags which means I earn a small commission for any purchases through the site, but at NO extra costs to you. Please read more in my full disclosure policy.
Readers can choose either a print or digital version of The Fibromyalgia Magazine editions.
Along with my article, Fibromyalgia: The Unbelievable Diagnosis, June’s edition will include:
- Exclusive Book Extract: The FibroManual: A Complete Fibromyalgia Treatment Guide for for You and Your Doctor by Ginevra Liptan, MD
- Twenty Fibromyalgia Ambassadors Announced
- Fibromyalgia: The Unbelievable Diagnosis By Brandi Clevinger
- Softly, softly does it By Linda Hall.
- Sleep is over-rated anyway! By Karen Lovegrove
- Sleep problems – Your Questions Answered By Dr Jenner
- Gadgets and aids to daily living By Helen Watts
- One Fibromyalgia Fitness Caution You May Not Know By Sue Ingebretson
- Change for the better? Naomi Harvey
- Montmorency Cherries – My Outcome By Karen Crosby
- PIP Supporting Evidence By Nim McCoan-Thornhill
- Equality Act duty of care not being met with Government inaction “failing disabled people”
- The Power of Mind and Body By Jan Sadler
- Finding Motivation By David Jenkin
- FM Survey-sleep
- FM Cartoon By Brendan
- FM Cookbook- Easy vegetable soup &Delicious vegetable chili
Want to see prior issues? Click here for previous editions of The Fibromyalgia Magazine via PocketsMags.
The Fibromyalgia Magazine is now in Italian! Check it out here.