Swagbucks is an easy way to shop online for FREE! There’s always a fun way to earn SB and this month you can get bonus SB for referring your friends and family to Swagbucks! Scroll down for details with a video tutorial.
[bctt tweet=”Refer others to Swagbucks and get bonus SB! #swagbucks” username=”beingfibromom”]
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post, but these are products I recommend and have verified and/or used.
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a free online rewards site that pays you points (called SB) for doing activities online. Points are redeemed for cash or gift cards of your choice (it’s a hard decision with the hundreds of gift cards to choose). Activities include playing games, watching videos, answering surveys, shopping online (which many of us already do), and more! Read more details here.
The best part is that the points you get can be used to get free gift cards to places like Amazon, or PayPal cash! Read about how I shop on Amazon for FREE using Swagbucks!
How to refer others
- Sign up for a FREE Swagbucks account using this link.
- Click on the ‘Refer & Earn’ icon from the homepage.
- Share your links via email or social media or just send your link anywhere you choose to send it.
- Get 10% of your referral’s earnings for life!
Bonus for referrals
When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a $5 bonus! Here’s how:
- Sign up using this link
- Earn 300 SB total before 8/1/17. You’ll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus for it!
- If you spend at least $25 through Swagbucks Shop* you’ll get another $2 (200 SB) bonus on top of the cash back you’ll get from shopping. If you have some shopping to do online, just go to Swagbucks first and visit the store through them. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, but you’ll get SB points for every dollar you spend (on top of the bonus)!
*You must receive your shopping SB before September 1st.