Another week of Swagbucks Tips! This week’s Swagbucks Tip of the Week is Search and Learn – Round 2! For more information on Swagbucks, please visit my Swagbucks for Cash page which also has walk through video tutorials on this free rewards program.
Do you enjoy learning new information? Do you enjoy earning Swag Bucks? What if there was a way to combine both of those activities into one, super-fun week-long promotion?! Introducing Swagbucks Search & Learn!
In order to use this exciting limited time feature, you must have a FREE Swagbucks account. Sign up here.
[Tweet “Earn #Swagbucks with Search & Learn via @beingfibromom! #fibromyalgia #chronicpain”]
Here’s how it works:
- Go to the Search & Learn landing page each day from February 9th – February 13th. **Go to the Swagbucks homepage and click on “Search & Learn” in the top left corner.**
- Each day we will have 8 new questions related to one of the following categories: Women In History, Animal Kingdom, Presidents, Acronyms, Mythology, Movies, Music, and US States.
- You can either click on the category card or use Swagbucks Search to find the correct answer!
- Once you’ve found the answer to all 8 questions, click on the SURVEY LINK on the bottom of the Search & Learn landing page and complete the day’s survey.
- Each correct answer (up to 7 each day) will enter you into a drawing to win one of 5 prizes of 500 SB!
- We’ll announce our 5 winners the following day at 10am PT/1pm ET.
Also, you could win up to 50,000 SB! First, set your browser’s default search engine to Swagbucks. Then, every search you make, up to 5 per day, will get you an entry into the drawing for the following prizes:
- Grand Prize – 50,000 SB
- Second Prize – 10,000 SB
- Third Prize – 5,000 SB
- Runner Up Prizes (20) – 500 SB
Those winners no later than February 20th! But you can’t win the big bonuses if you don’t join in. Sign up for a FREE Swagbucks account today and turn those SB into gift cards!
[Tweet “Get a FREE #Swagbucks account via @beingfibromom! #fibromyalgia #chronicpain”]
For more great tips and tutorial videos on Swagbucks, please be sure to visit my Swagbucks for Cash page!