There are many ways to earn swag bucks through the Swagbucks reward program, but one of the most fun ways is with Swagbucks games! They are free to play and fun to earn swag bucks.
Where do you find Swagbucks’ games?
Click ‘Play’ on the top menu from the Swagbucks home page. This is the page that loads after you sign in to Swagbucks.
Here is a screenshot of the home menu and where the games are located:
On the next screen, you can choose the type of game you’d like to play.
- Lists the top free-play games.
- Lists the featured games.
- Lists the recently added and free-play games.
Once you have selected a game, you will be taken to a page similar to this one:
A little about this page:
- Choose games from the drop down menu ‘Categories’ or the ‘My Games’ tab (this option is also available on the previous screen).
- List of related games to the one you are currently playing.
- Click ‘Play for free’ to start the game. If you do not have Adobe flash player, click the link to get the free download.
- Rate the game and leave any feedback for the Swagbucks team.
It’s a lot of fun to play the Swagbucks games and easy to earn points called SB! I allow my kids to play the games. They get to have fun while earning me SB!
Here is a tutorial video that shows you how to get around the Swagbucks website as well as a video that shows you how to earn SB quick and easy in less than 15 minutes a day!
What is your favorite game from the Swagbucks games categories?