I received a lot of positive feedback from an article I wrote title You Think You have Fibromyalgia, What Should You Do? Readers also asked questions all pointing to one clear question: Now that I have fibromyalgia, what should I do? I answered that question in a ten part series called You Have Fibro, Now What?The entire #series for You Have #Fibro, Now What? #fibromyalgia Click To Tweet
The series covered the following topics:
- Fibromyalgia Awareness Bracelet giveaway to kick off the series (ends August 31)
- Treatment options
- What to eat (and not eat)
- Are there others like me?
- Fibromyalgia Resources
- Keeping a pain journal
- Getting the Sleep You Need
- Accepting Help From Others
- Why You Need a Medical Notebook
- Track your food
- Supplements and Fibromyalgia – Are They Safe?
Did the series answer your questions? If not, please contact me so that I may address your questions and concerns. Your question may help another reader.
To subscribe to receive the weekly newsletter that will include links to these topics as they are published, please signup here –
Get new articles in your inbox!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.