Swagbucks is an easy way to shop online for FREE! There’s always a way to earn SB and this week you can earn SB with August Swago! Scroll down for details on how to join and play.
Play the special edition of Swago and earn up to 500 Bonus SB! #Swagbucks #Swago Click To Tweet
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post, but these are products I recommend and have verified and/or used.
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a free online rewards site. Earn points (called SB) for doing activities online, and points are redeemed for cash or gift cards of your choice. Activities include playing games, watching videos, shopping online, and more! Read more details here.
The best part is that the points can be used to get free gift cards to places like Amazon. In addition to gift cards, you can also get PayPal cash! The choice is yours! Read about how I shop on Amazon for FREE using Swagbucks!
Details of the offer
The digital rewards site Swagbucks is nearing $200,000,000 in cash and gift cards given back to it members. Since 2008, they’ve rewarded members for things we all do online, like shopping, watching videos, discovering deals, answering surveys, and searching the web.
$200,000,000 is a huge number, and to celebrate they’re holding a “Swago” promotion starting Monday, September 11th at 9am PDT!
Swago is just like bingo, but in this case you’re filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online. If you’re thinking of trying Swagbucks, this is a great chance to learn all about how the site works and earn bonus points while doing it. Here are a few tips:
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, completing a survey, or just visiting one of our popular stores!
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have until 12pm PT/3pm ET on Tuesday, September 19th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value. Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely. Please note: You can only submit ONE pattern.
- Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins on the Spin & Win Wheel. PLUS, when you submit your board for a bonus you’ll get additional spins. The number of spins will depend on the pattern you complete. The wheel has all sorts of great prizes that you can win, and each spin is a winner!
The Spin & Win Wheel will not be available to use until 9AM PT/12PM ET on Tuesday, September 19th and will end at 9AM PT/12PM ET on Thursday, September 21st.
Click here to sign up and get started! If you sign up through my link and earn 300 SB before the first of next month, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB!
How to join and play Swago
Once this special edition of Swago is available, a tutorial will replace the August Swago tutorial (it’s the same gameplay though).