With a large family and a tight budget, I’m always looking for ways to save money and make money. I can do both with Swagbucks!
I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post, but these are products I recommend and have verified and/or used.
Swagbucks is the fun rewards program that gives you free gift cards and cash for the everyday things you already do online. Earn points when you shop at your favorite retailers, watch entertaining videos, search the web, answer surveys and more!
I regularly get questions regarding the Swagbucks program, so I have a weekly segment called Swagbucks Thursday in which I publish an article with the most recent Swagbucks deal or a tip for my readers to maximize their Swagbucks earnings.
How to navigate the Swagbucks homepage – quick overview
How to use Swagbucks Shopping Online
Here is the collection of articles regarding the Swagbucks program (starting with the most recent):
- Triple Your Cash Back with Swagbucks [US Details]
- Swag Feast Team Challenge
- Holiday Three for All
- Three For All Spooktacular
- How to earn points called SB when shopping online
- The Run Down on Swagbucks games
- The Ins & Outs of Swagbucks TV
- The How-To Guide on Swagbucks Surveys
- Shopping Invitational [US, CAN, UK]
- Earn up to 2,500 SB for Thrive Market
- Get Paid to Go to the Movies!
- Shop at the Body Shop and Get 2,000 Swagbucks
- Swagbucks TV App
- 3 Steps to Help Pay for Your Summer Fun with Swagbucks!
- Swagbucks Radio
- Exciting News for the Rewards Store!
- Swagbucks Shop and Earn
- Earn with Audible
- Swagbucks with Mobile
- Earn daily with the Daily Crave
- How to use Swagbucks tutorial videos
- Get a Halloween Bonus
- Swagbucks Gift Card Security Update
- Get 1,100 Swagbucks with Madison Reed
- Default Your Engines
- New, Improved Swagbucks Search Bar
- What is Swagbucks and How Does it Work?
- A New Way to Earn – Read