There are certain foods that will improve fibromyalgia symptoms and there are foods that will worsen the symptoms. Here’s a short guide on the fibro diet as well as a free Fibro Food Guide to print for quick and easy reference.
The Fibro Diet
First, I want to be clear about the use of the word ‘diet’ on my site. According to Dictionary.com, diet means “food and drink considered in terms of its qualities, composition, and its effects on health” and also “
Blending Your Way to Wellness: 10 Quick & Easy Smoothie Recipes
Get your copy TODAY and start blending your way to wellness for you and your entire family! These recipes are so easy to make, you’re going to be excited about making smoothies!
From freezing fruits and veggies to making smoothie packs, I will walk you through how easy it is to blend some wellness into your life! Full-color recipes, recipe tips, and a build your own smoothie guide are included.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Fibromyalgia and living with stubborn kiddos who refused to eat healthily pushed me to find healthy alternatives to getting the nutrient our family needed. The struggle was REAL.
- What’s Included page: Find a list of ingredients used in each recipe, full color, easy to read recipes can be printed out as well as an easy, printable reference guide to build your smoothie.
- Freezing: Tips to buying in bulk, on sale, and in season are included in this section about how to wash, dry, and freeze your goodies!
- Smoothie Packs: Learn some quick tips to make smoothie packs for those busy school mornings or a quick afternoon snack!
- List of Ingredients: Find a list of all ingredients used in each recipe as well as how those ingredients benefit and fuel the body.
- Recipe Tips: A few easy tips (including blender recommendations) to make the perfect, creamy recipe you and your family will love!
- Full-Color Recipes: Ten full-color recipes for the entire family to enjoy! Start your day with a Brain-Boosting Breakfast smoothie or treat yourself to a mint chocolate shake.
- Easy Smoothie Guide: Start with one banana, add one ingredient from each block of this easy reference guide, blend and enjoy! Includes area to record your creations.
- Sources: Sources used in the creation of these recipes are included for further reference.
Free Fibro Food Guide
The Fibro Food Guide is a collection of foods you can eat with fibromyalgia and foods you should avoid. The guide lists the reasons why you should or shouldn’t eat certain foods along with an easy to follow the printable table.FREE Fibro Food Guide to print for easy reference of the #fibrodiet! #beingfibromom #fibrofoods #fibromyalgia Click To Tweet
Paleo and Fibromyalgia
The paleo diet goes hand-in-hand with the fibro diet in many ways. The foods you can eat are similar, but there are some foods allowed by the paleo diet that is not allowed by the fibro diet.