Be sure to check your email for the download page.
I hope you enjoy your product! If you have any feedback – positive or negative – I welcome it. All feedback received helps to improve future products. Just click here to send me a message.
Here are all the products I have in my store. Currently, I only have digital products, however, I am working on adding physical products such as decals and shirts for fibromyalgia thrivers and fibro parents.
Fibro Food Guide
The Fibro Food Guide is a collection of foods you can eat with fibromyalgia and foods you should avoid. The guide lists the reasons why you should or shouldn’t eat certain foods along with an easy to follow the printable table.
Click here to get your copy of the Fibro Food Guide.
Blending Your Way to Wellness: 10 Quick & Easy Smoothie Recipes
Get your copy TODAY and start blending your way to wellness for you and your entire family! These recipes are so easy to make, you’re going to be excited about making smoothies!
From freezing fruits and veggies to making smoothie packs, I will walk you through how easy it is to blend some wellness into your life! Full-color recipes, recipe tips, and a build your own smoothie guide are included.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Fibromyalgia and living with stubborn kiddos who refused to eat healthily pushed me to find healthy alternatives to getting the nutrient our family needed. The struggle was REAL.
- What’s Included page: Find a list of ingredients used in each recipe, full color, easy to read recipes can be printed out as well as an easy, printable reference guide to build your smoothie.
- Freezing: Tips to buying in bulk, on sale, and in season are included in this section about how to wash, dry, and freeze your goodies!
- Smoothie Packs: Learn some quick tips to make smoothie packs for those busy school mornings or a quick afternoon snack!
- List of Ingredients: Find a list of all ingredients used in each recipe as well as how those ingredients benefit and fuel the body.
- Recipe Tips: A few easy tips (including blender recommendations) to make the perfect, creamy recipe you and your family will love!
- Full-Color Recipes: Ten full-color recipes for the entire family to enjoy! Start your day with a Brain-Boosting Breakfast smoothie or treat yourself to a mint chocolate shake.
- Easy Smoothie Guide: Start with one banana, add one ingredient from each block of this easy reference guide, blend and enjoy! Includes area to record your creations.
- Sources: Sources used in the creation of these recipes are included for further reference.
Click here to get your copy of Blending Your Way to Wellness: 10 Quick & Easy Smoothie Recipes.
Minecraft Party Printables
If you are a mom, chances are you know what Minecraft is. And if you know what Minecraft is, chances are you have been asked to throw a Minecraft birthday party. Here are the printables needed for a DIY Minecraft party and the directions for it! Pssst…it’s super easy!
For my son’s birthday party in the past, we did an all-out Minecraft themed birthday party – and it was a huge success!! From the invitations to decorations to the food, it was Minecraft all the way down to the font used! Here are lots of photos of his party with links to the decorations used.
Click here to get the Minecraft Party Printables.
Simple Tips to Being a Rockstar Fibro Parent
Being a parent is hard enough and parenting with a chronic illness is even more difficult. The days are unpredictable, achy, and tiring and that’s just for living with fibromyalgia. Parenting is the same, and the two together – fibro parenting – can be physically and mentally draining. There are ways to cope and how to be a rockstar fibro parent, so here are a few tips I learned over the years in an easy to follow three-page guide.
Click here to get the Simple Tips to Being a Rockstar Fibro Parent guide.