May is Fibromyalgia Awareness month! I am always excited to share fibromyalgia information with my readers, but I’m especially excited to share it this month. During the month of May fellow fibromyalgia bloggers and I will be presenting a new giveaway each Monday as well as news about various fibromyalgia events and articles.
Scroll to the end of the page to see the current and upcoming giveaways.
To kick off the celebration, let’s talk fibro.
What is Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is a multi-faceted disease with various symptoms that also vary in degree of severeness. It is commonly mistaken as an auto-immune disease and is often times crippling. Also known as an invisible illness, it affects approximately 5.8 million Americans and more worldwide.
What are the symptoms of fibromyalgia?
What are the treatments of fibromyalgia?
There are various treatments of fibromyalgia. I choose to follow a daily natural treatment regiment to control my fibromyalgia symptoms.
For more information and additional resources, please visit my Fibromyalgia page.
Current and Upcoming Giveaways
- May 4 – $100 Amazon gift card presented by Being Fibro Mom
- May 7 – Swagbucks giveaway presented by Swagbucks
- May 11 – $50 D&W Family Store gift card presented by Fibro Community
- May 18 – Starbucks gift card
- May 25 – $15 Target gift card presented by Hweebo
- Palm Challenge to raise awareness
- Wear purple for Fibro Awareness Day
- Fibro Warriors’ Meet
- Something Purple
Do you have any articles, events, or thoughts to share? Please leave it in the comments.
Thank you to all the bloggers participating in the celebration: