You’ve been diagnosed with fibromyalgia? Phew! That may have seemed like the hard part, but that is only half the hard part. Celebrate the victory though! Many of us go years without a proper diagnosis, so take a moment to celebrate. Now what should you? Scroll down to see the various parts of this series on how to tackle fibro.
The You Have Fibro, Now What series will tackle the following topics:
- Fibromyalgia Awareness Bracelet giveaway to kick off the series (ends August 31)
- Treatment options
- What to eat (and not eat)
- Are there others like me?
- Fibromyalgia Resources
- Keeping a pain journal
- Getting the Sleep You Need
- Accepting Help From Others
- Why You Need a Medical Notebook
- Keeping a Food Journal
- Supplements and Fibromyalgia – Are They Safe?
To subscribe to receive the weekly newsletter that will include links to these topics as they are published, please signup here –
Get your FREE Food Guide!
Subscribe to get our latest content about all fibromyalgia news sent straight to your email inbox.
**This is not the same as the Fibro Parenting newsletter content.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.